Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bill and Nancy

Joan's kids Harvey named Bill and Nancy. These two are very shy compared to the little ones that were just born. Bill is the shyest of them all. I still have to edit video of the two little rascals. As soon as I get that edited, I will post it
Nancy chews on everything. She's only a week old today, but she tries to eat Alfalfa, my jeans, and my thumb. Her little teeth don't hurt like that of a puppy.

Bill took a little while longer to come check me out. I can't tell you how long I stood in the cold stall waiting for the bugger to come up to me. When he did, he'd ram my leg with this head, or paw at my boot.

As you can see in the picture below. Nancy has to see what momma is doing.

When we first entered the barn, I cought this picture of momma Joan.

No comments: